Re: IML: 64 Imperials

Leatherique is good for care and maintenance, but go
here for the actual hides themselves:

http://www.keleenleathers.com/automotive.htm

IML'er Roger Irland has had good success with them:

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperialclub/Part/Vendors/Keleen.htm

SMS is not a primary source for leather (nor is Gary
Goers).  They serve as middlemen for leather
manufacturers such as Keleen and Ottawa:

http://www.eagleottawa.com/il_asaniline.aspx?mid=3&lid=14

Better luck and faster service to go to the source.

Chris H.

66 LeBaron