Re: IML: 1966 stainless top fender moulding removal.

Re: IML: 1966 stainless top fender moulding removal.

How about the molding on top of doors and quarters? Are they as dificult to remove? I assume removal is the same for 64 - 66 Imperials?
Also pricing for used molding seems high. I was quote $150 for door and $175 for quarter.. My quarter has one good size dent, can these be fixed or by the time you do it and rechrome it it's cost prohibitive?