Re: IML: 1966 stainless top fender moulding removal.

Re: IML: 1966 stainless top fender moulding removal.

Remember that the '66 fender moldings are different than the '64/65.  The
center face of the '66 is raised; it is recessed on the '64/65.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
et al.