Re: IML: email address change

a reminder:  The club mailing list is designed to be
self-service.

Suggested method for email address change:
.Go to club website
.See MAILING LIST page
.subscribe new email address
.verify that you're getting messages there
.unsubscribe old email address

Questions or problems should be addressed to the folks
that run the club website via the CONTACT US button on
the website, or at the address that you'll find at the
bottom of most emails from the club mailing list
(people don't read those, but we do try to make them
useful!).