From: chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:19:31 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ian Henderson Dexter

Welcome, Ian!

Since you know Donald, you must be aware of the upcoming Imperial/Packard show
in Anniston, just a short hop from B'ham, in about 2-1/2 weeks. It's a great
opportunity to ride in (and perhaps drive, if you sweet-talk the owners!) some
cars. I've been twice over the past couple of years, last spring in my '66
Imperial Crown, and always had a great time.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
et al.