Re: IML: solving a leaky trans.

Hi All.....noticed a small amount of transmission fluid coming from the front part of the trans on 'Doris' my '66 convertible the other day. I don't want to have the car in the shop right now as I am planning on going to the Southern 7 Northern California Imperial Owners combined get-together at Solvang, CA at the end of this month. Can anyone suggest a decent addative to stop the leaking for now? The previous owner said he had had some trouble after the seals were all replaced and the shop suposedly fixed the problem. The car was completely leak free until just recently. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!
Dan melnik