IML: Please Welcome Lisa Riley

New Subscriber(s): Lisa Riley
Email Address is: lebaron1961@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: NJ - Near Philadelphia, PA

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial LeBaron, 4 door HT, Black with Teal Interior

Self-Introduction: I had seen a 1961 Imperial in a junk yard, completely reclaimed by nature, and it was instant love at first sight. I HAD to have one of these fine beast... my very existance depended upon it. My friends and family kept telling me that I'd have better luck finding a winged horse that a '61 Imp. Upon much searching, I came across this wonderful Imperial site. I immediately posted a "seeking" classified. To my amazement, within only two days of that posting, a kind gentleman local to me replied offering a 1961 Imeprial LeBaron for sale! I was out of my mind with excitement! I met my Imp just a couple of days later and she came home with me in Aug 2005.

My Imp had been sitting for approx. 25 years. I've since been attempting to bring this sleeping beauty back to life. Her body is in GREAT shape and her engine turns, but I haven't gotten her to wake up just yet. I hope to have her on the road before the end of the 2006 car show season. She is ALLOT of work and expense, but she is worth every penny, every busted knuckle, and every set-back. With love and patience, I know that she'll live again soon.