IML: Imperial 67-69 Rotors Update

Hello everyone,

This is regarding the Imperial 67-69 Budd Rotor project. We have received
the minimum of 50 rotor deposits and have completed engineering of the new
rotor. We are now going to begin tooling of the pattern. This email is
basically to let you know that we do not know how many extra of these rotors
we are going to make more than what people have put deposits down for so if
you are interested in these rotors please let me know as soon as you know.
Another interesting thing that Ken Lang (IML member) has helped figure out
is that the Chrysler 300 and Imperial have the same rotor. The only
difference is that they only sold a rotor and hub assembly for the Chrysler
300.

The following people who wanted rotors but have not received deposits from:
Kristian Oyen (sending next week)
Dale Anderson
Jeff Ingraham
Chris Sculthorp
William Wetmore

The following people that I have received deposits from are:
John Muller
Ken Lang
Paul Wentink
Fred Joslin
Javier Reynaldos
George Norton
Richard Woodside
Ed Tiede
Dave Barker
Harvey Wells
Scott Walker
Tim Klein
Stephen Dunkle
Mark Jefferson
K. Eric Wolfe
Luis Colon
Leslie Kettenhofen
Bruce Dobbs
Roger Irland

Well If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks and
have a great day

Regards,

Shaun Shroff
DuraBrake Co.