Re: IML: Vinyl roof saga continues.

Hi I have a question regarding vinyl roofs.  I finally bought a 74 4-door Imperial which completes my Imperial collection of 61, 81, and now 74.  It will be arriving this month and I already know it needs a new vinyl roof.  The car is light blue with dark blue vinyl.  I live in the LA area and I need advise on where to take it to get done.
Thanks
Mark