IML: My '75 Imperial is for sale

Hello everybody,

 I'm going to have to sell my '75 Imperial. The car needs total restoration. I have many very nice parts that will go with the car, and mechanically it's just about perfect. The car runs great, and with the purchase of the car, parts, and all of the repairs I have about $3000 invested in it. I'm taking the best offer.

If anybody is interested contact me off line.

Richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Or

Richardw609@xxxxxxx

Rich W.