IML: 1969 Windshield Part Numbers; was re: Vinyl roof saga continues.

IML: 1969 Windshield Part Numbers; was re: Vinyl roof saga continues.

Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
For  the replacement windshield, am I corerect in believeing that all full  size Mopars from 1969-1973 have the same front windshield?
Just to follow up on this thread, the part numbers for the windshield for the '69 Imperial are:

Four Door Sedan -- clear 2893130
Four Door Sedan -- tinted 2893131

Two and Four Door Hardtop -- clear 2893138
Two and Four Door Hardtop -- tinted 2893139

This information is also available on the club website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1969/69Parts/ on Page 5.

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron