IML: Please Welcome New Member, Embe Kugler (1968)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Embe Kugler (1968)

New Subscriber(s): Embe Kugler
Email Address is: ekugler@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cave Creek, AZ

Car(s) owned: 1968 Crown 4-dr hardtop (midnight blue with white leather)

Self-Introduction: The car was purchased for me by my then preteen sons as a Father's Day gift. It had been parked for a longtime prior to the purchase. Teh fuel system had to be reworked, the carb rebuilt and all the seals replaced in the tranny. The mechanics could not locate new metal cooler lines and could not get the old lines loose, so they cut the lines and spliced them back together. Eventually the splice failed and the car consumed the tranny. It has been setting on jack stands for close to twenty years waiting on me to retire and restore.