From: Brian <kbriank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:42:59 -0700
Subject: IML: 1968 Convertible Promo on Ebay

The Imperial for 67 and 68 was never made as a convertible promo.  Someone took a hardtop Imperial promo and cut the top off. Therefore it is not really a promo.  It is hard to tell from the photo if they did a good job or not and the description states the car was painted.  It does look nice in the photo and if someone really wants a convertible this could be the car for them.