IML: Another non-working gas gage(67)

You could probably file this under the leave well enough alone heading.
The  perfectly functioning gas gage on my 67 Crown Coupe stopped working after I tried removing the clock to have it repaired.
I didn't get the clock removed and lost the function of my gas gage in the bargain!

Clay Smith
 60 Custom
 67 Crown Coupe