IML: Oregon Meet at Rhododendron Festival

IML: Oregon Meet at Rhododendron Festival

Hi Folks,

I've been receiving a lot of emails about the Oregon Imperial Meet. Well after a 6 year run it isn't being held this year...

My Imperial is out until the rotors are produced. The rest of the people who've attended every year either have similar problems, or are not willing to spend the $3.00 a gallon to get here. Out of the 3 people who had expressed interest in coming not one was going to have an Imperial or any other old car... So... I had an important out of town business meeting to attend that weekend, and that's what I'll be doing.

Hopefully next year we can once again schedule this fun event.

Leslie