IML: Question of the Day

All:

A friend of mine and I were talking over the weekend about our favourite cars/marques (definitely missing a chromosome because he is a Chevy guy - hahaha) and we got to pondering the questions, "If money, space, and time (& in some cases, spouses) were no objects, what marque & car (or cars) would you own?  How many?  For what purpose?"

He went on about tri-five Chevrolets, Corvettes, & T-Birds (I reminded him that that was a Ford....).

I replied simply.
Marque?  Imperial
Cars?  One from each year of production from the 50s - 70s.  Models/body styles (Crown, LeBaron, 2-door, 4-doors, sedans, hard tops, convertible, etc.) scattered throughout production years.  I would buy a limousine also.
Purpose?  I would have some that were in pristine condition and some that needed work so that I could continue to learn about cars in general and the brand in particular.  I would drive each one of them.  :-)

So I was wondering what members of this list thought about those questions.  How 'bout it?

--

Joe
1961 Crown 4D HT