IML: 93 Imperial hubcap

I'm missing a hubcap on my 93.  I've located one for $120 and was wondering if they're as rare as other unobtainium parts.  Also would like to locate the rear lock cover and the rear door emblems with the crests.

There are some scratches on the centers, one is OK and one is so-so...the third one should have been lost with the other hubcap but I guess it is better than nothing.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior

93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Get MSN Messenger with FREE Video Conversation - the next best thing to being there! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm