Sent:
Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list mailing-list
Subject: IML: Oregon Meet at Rhododendron Festival Florence

Hi Folks,

I've been receiving a lot of emails about the Oregon Imperial Meet.  Well

after a 6 year run it isn't being held this year...

My Imperial is out until the rotors are produced. The rest of the people

who've attended every year either have similar problems, or are not willing

to spend the $3.00 a gallon to get here.    Out of the 3 people who had

expressed interest in coming not one was going to have an Imperial or any

other old car... So...   I had an important out of town business meeting to

attend that weekend, and that's what I'll be doing.

Hopefully next year we can once again schedule this fun event.

Leslie