From: r.villanueva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Question of the Day
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:14:36 +0800

Quoting John Corey :Interesting subject and one that would
be familiar to any car enthusiast. For individuality there's no better example
than a '62 Imprial, it bears no resemblance to any other car, for 'bigger is
better' kind of folks; the '73 Imperial looks absolutely awsome (I've owned
one), but as much as I love Imperials, no other
car compares to the mighty 1957
Chrysler 300C. No brand-X cars in my garage, thanks.....