Re: IML: Question of the Day

>Nobody else here got anything to say?
>
>There ARE 700 of us here.  How about we hear from one
>of the lurkers?  One of the folks that NEVER posts a
>thing?  I can hear you breathing.  I KNOW you're out
>there.  Speak up, Chuck.
Okay I will speak up.  In addition to the two 1967 Imperial Crown Coupes that I currently own I also have two Cadillacs.
I have a 73 Coupe de Ville with 25k original miles.  It is a beautiful red with red leather interior and a black vinyl top.  It was really a find about a year and a half ago.  I also have a 76 Sedan de Ville with 80k miles that I purchased in 1999 from an elderly neighbor.  It is white with beautiful original white leather and a white vinyl top.  Currently I am looking for a clean 78 Eldorado Biarritz and/or a 79 Camaro Z28 that has an automatic trans, aircondition and has not been totally changed from its original stock condition.  If anyone knows where I might find them other than ebay(which I check frequently) feel free to send me a message.
Brian