IML: Car collecting and eclectic tastes

I've enjoyed reading the replies to the 'Question of the Day' post.  It's interesting to me to see so many of our IML members with eclectic car collecting tastes!  I joined this group because of my love for the Imperial marque.  I own and have been restoring a '65 Crown convertible for what seems like an eternity.  But my interest in vintage autos is definitely not limited to Imperials.  I collect what I like and in most cases have admired since I was a child.  My car collection runs the gamut from Ford (two Thunderbirds) to GM (two Toronados, four Cadillacs) to Chrysler (Imperial and Dodge Magnum RT) to most recently, Lincoln (a dream come true: my most recent purchase, a low mileage, gorgeous, '70 Continental Mark III).  I still want at least one other Imperial (not sure of which year), and two Buick Rivieras, a sixties model and a boattail from '71 or '72.  I would very much like to own a '60 Eldorado, Seville or Fleetwood and a '56 or '57 Mark II.  I've run out of room, but the collecting will most likely not stop.  It's an 'addiction'!  And I'm not looking for a 'twelve step program' either!  LOL!

Greg McDonnell