IML: Lurkers and Imperials

Ok Ok I admit I am a "lurker" most of the time.  I usually just glance through the technical discussions.  I am not a  mechanic but love old cars...especially the unusual ones...just happy to be able to drive any of my beloved oldies.  Anyone who drives a vintage Imperial probably suffers indignities from time to time ("Eww...what is that old boat?").  I like to think that we are saving pieces of history from the scrapyard.  But, hey, would you rather drive a 74 LeBaron or a beige 2004 Toyota Camry?  Hee hee.

Barry
74 Imperial LeBaron
65 Chrysler New Yorker
77 AMC Matador