Re: IML: NW Ohio MEET! getting closer

Tony, I'd love to come, but I'll be through your neck of the woods just a few weeks later, as the Great Race passes that way (and the Imp I'm running won't be ready til late May).? Here's the race route/schedule (they won't let us stop for a day, but if you're in the neighborhood....):
Date
Morning Pit Stop
Lunch Stop
Afternoon Pit Stop
Overnight Stop
-------Official Start, Philadelphia, PA------
Sat 6/24
Lancaster, PA
York, PA

Sun 6/25
Cumberland, MD
Uniontown, PA
Washington, PA

Mon 6/26
Wheeling, WV
Cambridge, OH
Zanesville, OH
Dublin, OH

Tue 6/27
Vandalia, OH
Richmond, IN
Knightstown, IN
Indianapolis, IN

Wed 6/28
Greencastle, IN
Marshall, IL
Vandalia, IL
Saint Louis, MO

Thu 6/29
Mexico, MO
Jefferson City, MO
Springfield, MO

Fri 6/30
Miami, OK
Parsons, KS
Fredonia, KS
Wichita, KS

Sat 7/01
Dodge City, KS
Garden City, KS
Lamar, CO
Pueblo, CO

Sun 7/02
Alamosa CO
Pagosa Springs, CO
Durango, CO
Mon 7/03
--------------Day off, Durango, CO---------------
Tue 7/04
Farmington, NM
Page, AZ

Wed 7/05
Kanab, UT
Cedar City, UT
Rachel, NV
Tonapah, NV

Thu 7/06
TBA
Minden, NV
Placerville, CA

Fri 7/07
Colusa, CA
Winters, CA
Vallejo, CA

Sat 7/08
Infineon Raceway, CA
San Rafael, CA
--------------Grand Finish - San Rafael, CA---------------

On Apr 22, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Tony Fortner wrote:

Hello Everyone

? Well this is an update.? There are only about 6 weeks to go till the Northwest Ohio Chrysler and Imperial meet.? Still hoping to get more takers...!!!

> ? Leave your calanders open for the NW Ohio meet! I will be hosting a >meet at my house over the Memorial Day weekend and
everyone is invited to >attend.? There will be food and fun galore at this
meet.? I am putting this >meet together due to the lack of gatherings in the
mid-west and? eastern >parts of the US.... I encourage all to plan to make
this meet as it will be >fun for everyone......