From: "Mike Pittinaro"
Subject: RE: IML: PCV systems and other California smog trivia; Was: correct carb for '67?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked, and my 67 doesn't have any connection
into the air cleaner housing. Just a single snorkel.
I think it sucks in air through the oil fill cap,
which is on the opposite valve cover from the PVC
valve.

On a 350 chevy, I know there is a small, separate
filter on the PVC pipe inside of the air filter cover,
between the cover and the large round air filter.

--Mike Pittinaro

"Forsake Inhibitions.
Pursue thy Dreams."