Re: IML: 1964 Chrysler Imperial 2 dr Crown coupe - $1200

Re: IML: 1964 Chrysler Imperial 2 dr Crown coupe - $1200

V. Scott,

I would like more pictures of your '64.  Where is the car, list all options.  Thanks.

Brad Pellett

"V. Scott Senter" <vssenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just spotted this listing:  Definately a candidate for restoration, definately a project!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/153977039.html

Rare opportunity to pick up a '64 crown coupe for cheap.

.
-OR-

Anyone want a solid '68 Crown coupe?  I need the street space!  $1,500 OBO and its yours!
Scott
Klamath Falls, OR
541-882-3236

'63 Mayan gold Crown 4-door w/ flightsweep "GG"
'68 faded Haze green Crown 2-door white leather (TAKE ME PLEASE!)
'69 faded Surf green metallic 4-door LeBaron w/ dark green metalisized leather
'70 Poly lime green Town and Country 9-passenger w/ factory 440 and dual intake/exhaust (family inheritance)
'73 baby blue LeBomba 4-door ($1,500 car lot special, nearly perfect in and out)"BB"
'73 turquoise LeBaroness w/ white leather/top 2-door (Turquoise beauty)
And about 15 other vehicles...