Re: IML: Question of the Day

"> ...a 1961 Desoto Adventurer convertible (red w/matching leather interior"

Now that would be a dream as the last DeSoto convertible was built in 1959
and the last Adeventirer in 1960.   Unique greille, though.

My own list would include seven Imperials -

1970 LeBaron 4-door hardtop
1968 Crown convertible
1958 LeBaron
1955 4-door sedan
1951 convertible
1941 Crown Special
1932 or 33 Custom Imperial

Plus a few others -
1968 Monaco 500 convertible
1966 Studebaker Daytona (turquoise with white roof & interior)
1962 Dart 440 Sportsweep hardtop with bucket seats
1958 Dodge Mayfair hardtop
1958 Packard Hawk
1956 Packard Patrician
1953 Dodge Mayfair  sedan (with Hy-Drive)
1941 Packard Clipper
1939 Graham Supercharger (aka Sharknose)
1934 Chrysler Airflow Six
1932 Graham Bluestreak 8

And for those days when gas is more than the wallet can support -
1984 Renault Fuego Turbo (black with tinted windows)
1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT
1966 Sunbeam Minx
1949-51 Morris Oxford (maroon)
1958-62 Renault 4CV

Would also need something bigger than a six-car garage with attached
bedroom.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

-