Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Whit Calkins

New Subscriber(s): Whit Calkins
Email Address is: whitcal@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Daytona Beach Florida, central Florida

Car(s) owned: 1981 Imperial coupe, Silver with blue interior and has been changed to carb. Also located a 1981 in terrible shape but could be a parts car. Sold a year ago a 1967 lebaron imperial 4-door.

Self-Introduction: I'm retired printer from Washington DC. Now collect model cars of all types and restore older diecast and plastic models mostly for enjoyment! Not for show, also have quite a collection of Chrysler model cars.