From: Duckie26626@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:57:48 EDT
Subject: IML: Dual Master Cylinder Install - 62 Imperial Pedal of Doom Part III

Hi to All: I Spoke of My Dual Master Cylinder Conversion Earlier. The Problems with A Bad Newly Rebuilt M/S & Cleaned Up "Old" Brakes Shoes - The Ones the Bled Out Grease + Brake Fluid When the Got Warmed Up are Solved. With Brand New NOS Shoes On the Rear  &  Another Newly Rebuilt Master Cylinder On, I Made Sure it Was OK by Bleeding it Out & Dead Heading it (Blocking off the Ports & Standing on it). It's Rock Hard. I Connected Up the Rear Brakes, Bleed Them Out & They Are Rock Hard. NOW I Pipe up the Front, Bleed Them Out (Very Good) & Pipe Them Up Now a Soft Pedal !  Any Ideas. HELP Again.
Thanks & Happy Imperialing
Dave V.B   Trenton Engine Plant
(Your Car, My Engine 413's + 440's)