Re: IML: believe it or not

you are right. the people who crashed that car shoul get beaten for stupidity.

"L. Hodgson" <hogie@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know this is not Imperial content but it is a Chrysler product and I love these Chargers. I just had to express my disgust at this auction. I never contacted the seller but looks like a restorable roadworthy car, or somewhat restored, being trashed for yet another stupid documentary. Would you believe people are actually bidding big bucks for a car that's going to be turned into scrap? I'm lost for words.

Lyall
81 Imperial
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Original-General-Lee-1969-Dodge-Charge-R-T-440_W0QQitemZ4634722696QQcategoryZ6199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

.