IML: 1959 Heater/AC switch

Hello All

I have a problem trying to locate the Heater/AC actuator (switch) for my 59 LeBaron.
I have tried Lowell Howe, Big Dog (Phil), Bob Hofmeister and the local Chrysler dealer. Bob was able to locate a correct "weathered" switch which was very brittle and I damaged it in the installation process. The Chrysler dealer sold me a switch which looked the same but it is not! No one else has been able to find a switch!
I recall someone mentioning a place called "Doc's" and asked me to send pictures which I did. Unfortunately there has been no response.
Can anyone provide any assistance, direction,......?
The part number on the switch I removed is 1842505.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mel