Re: IML: Edelbrock Carburetor; was re: PN for voltage regulator and Carb

Re: IML: Edelbrock Carburetor; was re: PN for voltage regulator and Carburator.

And if I had been thinking, I would have run this by all you folks before I put mine in. Then I would have had the proper linkage in hand and install would have at least looked semi professional. I'll try and do better next time. Oh, and I believe the model on mine is 1407...no electric choke. So I went and bought one...no biggie since, as I said, I got the carb from a relative so the price was very right anyway.

Dave 67 Haze Green Sedan Covington, WA

I certainly agree. I bought the Carter from Jegs & it had the correct linkage on it for my 69. John

You'll be amazed at how much better your Imperial runs with a new
carburetor.

Elijah