From: "V. Scott Senter" <vssenter@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:39 PM
Subject: IML: 1974 Chrysler Imperial 440 - Posi - 4wheel disc brakes $1000
Seattle

  Here's one with the rare 4-wheel disc (antilock?) option I spotted on the
Seattle Craigslist.  Priced right!

  http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/158641575.html

    Scott
        Klamath Falls, OR
  '63 Mayan gold Crown 4-door w/ flightsweep "GG"
  '68 faded Haze green Crown 2-door "Ugly"
  '70 Poly lime green Town and Country 9-passenger w/ factory 440 and dual
intake/exhaust (family inheritance)
  '73 baby blue LeBomba 4-door ($1,500 car lot special, nearly perfect in
and out)"BB"
  '73 turquoise LeBaroness w/ white leather/top 2-door (Turquoise beauty)

  Aaand the newest acquistion:  '69 LeBaron 4-door (big green machine)