IML: Boat Show-Chicagoland

Hi All, I just received a letter from the President of my WPC chapter about a Luxury Car Show on May 20th. The Cadillac-LaSalle Club is hosting a show and is inviting all Luxury Car makes to participate in the show. The details on the show along with a map can be found at www.themilkpail.com. Click under the calendar on the left side of their home page. If the weather cooperates I will be there with my 65 and I hope that fellow IMLers will be able to attend too.

Thanks, Dave 65 Crown plum-plum