IML: Please Welcome Heidi

:
New Subscriber(s): Heidi
Email Address is: heidosaurusrex@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Diego, CA

Car(s) owned: 1959 Imperial LeBaron 4-door Hardtop (not sure what the original color was called - it looks purple/maroon.)

Self-Introduction: I am 27, I inherited this car from Gramps, I want to fix it up and get it running again. Its been about 20 years since it was last driven. I remember when I was a kid, my sisters and I knicknamed it the "Purple People Eater". I am good with cars and fixing things in general, I've worked on a Ford truck, Buick Skylark, and 2 Volvos. The Imp has been garaged most of the time. Majority of the damage is from being driven around the salty streets from which it came in Chisholm & Hibbing, MN 40+ years ago. I can handle the welding/body/interior, but first I need to clean up the engine and get it fired up. What would be a good shop manual to start with?