IML: Parade

  thought I would  share this with the club.In Marrysville Wa We have A annual   Strawberry Festable and it ends  with one of  the biggest  parades in

Washington  State .And I have been asked  to chauffuer the  Grand  Marshall in my  68  Imp  convertible It  was my Mother's  And Im sure  that  she would Proud

as I am
                        Take   Care     Farlan  DuBarry