IML: 1970 has to go

I have to sell the gold/gold 1970 that I got for Liz.

We agreed that she'd be better off with a rat-rod than
funkifying an otherwise good candidate for
restoration, and I'm losing the garage space that it's
in.

I am willing to sell the car for less than I'm into it
for $999.  Needs a top, paint will polish up to be
passable but won't look like new.  0 rust anywhere as
far as I know.  STRONG driveline/brakes/tires/chrome.
Bad axle bearing that needs almost immediate
attention, although car is drivable for a short
distance (like a few miles).

Paint the car (no body work required), put a top on
it, and replace the carpeting and vent window motors,
and you'd have a really sharp car worth at least what
you've put into it is my call (and the reason that I
was so hot for it when it came up for sale).  Engine
has LOTS of power, and will challenge your self
control regarding obeying speed limits.

I am mentioning this here in an attempt to avoid ebay
and the classifieds (it's up there with a $1500 price
to deter the demo folks from calling).

The fuselage cars are increasingly rare (seen one on
the road in the last 10 years?) and this one would
make a super addition to your collection.

Includes an assortment of 8-track tapes of artists
that you otherwise wouldn't listen to, so this could
expand your cultural horizons as well.

Please email me OFF LIST at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx
if you'd like to discuss this further.

Kenyon Wills