Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Imperials on Film

Ken Lang <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Holy Mackerel Elijah, you still have drive-in theaters where you live?
You bet!  For example, http://www.dunlapdrivein.com/  There are several others in Tennessee: http://www.driveinmovie.com/TN.htm.

And for mandatory Imperial content, one of my plans for this summer is to take an Imperial to a drive-in movie.  :o)

Elijah