RE: IML: Imperial design

I like this virtual car as well. I see there are no B pillars...revival of hardtop styling, anyone?

It's too bad there are no renderings of the front or rear.

By the way, look at the scenery behind this Chrysler 300 Coupe design:

http://www.cwwcardesign.com/cars/chrysler300coupe.html

Suddenly, it's 1956!

-Alex Krasicky

"Michael O. Mann" <mann340s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like it as much as I dislike the shape of the concept car. I think I see
the fuselage cars in it most. And I do see the resemblance to the
Roadmaster, but then, I loved the look of the Roadmaster, and I still had
hair when it was (re)introduced.

Maybe it's the 66-68 wheelcovers that do it for me.

Michael
67 Crown Coupe project
68 Crown