From: "Zack Morton" <zmorty74@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:58 AM
Subject: IML: Brake lights not working on a 74

Hello all,
I recently discovered that for an unknown amount of time, my brake
lights have not been working.  The driving lights work fine when the
lights are on, but they don't get brighter when I apply the brakes.
And when the lights are off, nothing happens when I apply the
brakes.  The fuse is fine, and none of the bulbs are burned out.  I'm
home from college for the summer and I mistakenly left my FSM up at
my college residence.  I can get it in a few weeks, but obviously I
don't want to go too long without working brake lights.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  Ideas?  I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Zack Morton
1974 4dr. LeBaron