From: George Roller <gsroller54@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 12:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IML: 72 Runs Bad, Usually & More

Thanks to everbody for your sage advice.  a couple of
things:  The car initially died shortly after I
accelerated briskly up to 70 or so.  It died at the
top of a small hill.  Since I have only logged about
200 miles on the car,  I did not know if the gas gauge
was incorrect, and tried the pour-fuel-in-carb trick
to see if it was a fuel supply problem.  This did not
work.  It seemed ignition related, and I was without
tools. I have always put in the premium fuel in the
car and had added a can of Lead Substitute recently. I
also pulled the fuel line off of  the carb and cranked
the engine and it filled my glass jar very quickly. My
neighbor with a Studebaker thinks it is that
new-fangled e lectronic eggnition.  I will try
anyting,
Thanks again