Re: IML: 1971 - loosing brake fluid

Thanks for the information.  I am still on a major learning curve on mechanics so I'll take your info to my mechanic.  He loves working on older cars and welcomes input.  In the meantime I make sure the brake reservoir is topped up every time I fuel up.  Thanks again for the info - I am sure I will need more help.  Are you going to be at Carlisle this year?  I will be but not with the Imperial - I will be driving my 70 Dodge convertible.  Regards Peter T.