IML: 1981 Imperial air pressure

From: "Regis Bodnar" <arbie104@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 1981 Imperial air pressure

My 1981 Imperial does not have a tag on the driver's door frame with the =
recommended air pressure for front and rear tires.  I would appreciate =
the recommended pressures.  Thanks.

Hope I don't offend anybody by saying this, but the door-plate reccommended pressures are often, well, wrong.
I'd go with something between 80% and 100% of the max pressure rating on the sidewall - I tend towards the higher side of those numbers, but 80% should be high enough that the tires just wear out faster than normal, instead of failing catastrophically.

-Kle.
'69 Crown 4DHT