Re: 56 Belt Drives (Was RE: IML: My '56 Imperial Sedan)

Re: 56 Belt Drives (Was RE: IML: My '56 Imperial Sedan)

Hi Jeff,

I've been trying to pin down the starting serial number for Torqueflites. Yours is the best information I've rec'd. Thanks.

You've probably seen the email that started the string. Turns out he has a dealer installed (after-market?) air conditioner. His idler pulley problem is now more difficult in as much as the original vendor is probably out of business.

Gary Kitterman
56 C-73 "Babe"