Re: IML: Please Welcome Nate Conklin

Hello Nate, and welcome.
   I am at work now but just wished to pop in. I have a 90, i will look in my FSM when i get home tonight and see what it has to say. I am thinking it may be the plug on the back of the cluster, or it may be the Body computer. the cluster gets the info to display from the body computer.  Is you heat gauge working?
I will get back to you tonight late. i think I remember read a test for the cluster. Just so I am clear do you have a digital dash or analog?
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------