RE: IML: speedo cable for 1960 Imperial

Thanks Ernie,

But remember, I live in the Netherlands:)
When I drive up in my 60 Imperial they immediately shout at me; "we don't
have any parts for your car".

That is because they are idiots ofcourse! For e.g. the oil filter is quite
standard (a Fram P8A will do perfectly well) even in my country.

I think I will make my own cable then :)

Robert