Re: IML: Need Calipers

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: IML: Need Calipers

Hi Imperial List,\
I have a fellow Imperialist who is having problems posting to the IML for some reason. He has access to rebuilt Calipers for our IMPOSSIBLE to get Bud Brakes for 67, 68, 69,. If anyone is in need of Calipers E mail me off list &  I will put you in contact with him. He got me a set for which I'm very happy about.

George

Please contact me as I am interested in a pair for my 1968 Imperial, if the price is right due to the cost of sending them to Australia.
Many thanks and regards

Joachim Jacobi
Melbourne Australia