IML: Cost of Sinatra option in 1982?

Hello All -
Can anyone tell me how much the "Sinatra" option cost in 1982?   The Imperial base was $20,988 and I believe the only extra cost option in '82 was the FS package.

Thanks,
Chuck Houston

PS.  Does anyone have for sale, or know of a source, for the Mark Cross leather accessory items that came with the 81-83 Imperials?