RE: IML: individual year groups

I would have to agree with most about keeping it all together. Although 8 or 10 keepers out of 200 is a higher percentage than I would give it, I do have a folder to drop keepers in and it is full of emails that, although they don't pertain to my year, the troubleshooting ideas and techniques are extremely valuable to a "only slightly mechanical" person like me... along with the emails about parts sources and other products, too. You never know what you are going to glean from "other year" emails.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, WA