IML: Two movies to recommend...

Fellow Imperialists,

There are two car movies I want to recommend to everyone here. One is the upcoming DVD release of the classic John Frankenheimer movie "Grand Prix". It will be out this July 11.

The second car movie I recommend is the new cartoon by Pixar, "Cars". It is very well done, full of surprises, with something to suit everyone's taste. I think I saw a late 50's Imperial in the mix, and several De Sotos. Very amusing!
There are some fun cameos and many easter eggs all over the movie for those of you with sharp eyes. Lots of attention to detail to please us car nuts.

Have fun!

Chris Middlebrook
1962 Custom Southampton

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com