RE: IML: Suggested changes to the Imperial Mailing List

RE: IML: Suggested changes to the Imperial Mailing List

Well said, Kenyon.
Since I have three vintage Imperials from three different body-or-chassis
periods, I like the variety that is represented on a daily basis, and I like
the opportunity to learn as much as I can about all Imperials (and their
owners).
Just today there was a fun story about an elderly lady's memories of a 1956
Imperial that I would not have seen if I were to stay narrowly focused on my
own car and it's year. My '63 is in the position of kind-of straddling two
body/mechanicals eras, and I want to hear anything and everything I can that
could help me maintain my cars (or, for that matter, to be of help to
someone else).
I agree that the people are [almost] as interesting as the cars, and it is
encouraging to hear what others have battled their way through to bring
their cars back to looking respectable and driving as they were meant to.
So as far as I am concerned, the whole set-up is more than I had ever
dreamed of having available to me. This site is the one-and-only reason I
even attempted to learn how to use a computer, and now I'm actually getting
almost GOOD at it.
Keep it up, and thank you!

Kristian Oyen

1963 Imperial Crown Southampton 4-door